This week we were excited to introduce six new fixed dome network cameras in our security solutions portfolio; the first models to support our new high-performance 6 Series i-PRO camera platform.
The new cameras are engineered for high performance under any lighting conditions, and capture and deliver outstanding high definition image quality, with each camera available in a 1080p/60p Full HD model or a 720p/60p HD model. What’s more, they include an IP66 rated outdoor weather and vandal-resistant camera; an indoor vandal-resistant camera; and a standard indoor dome model.
Marcus Vongpraseuth, Product Marketing Manager, Security, Panasonic, said: “With the new 6 Series cameras, Panasonic again raises the bar for surveillance video quality, with the ability to produce exceptional high definition images, even in the most dynamic and challenging low light conditions.”
- Next generation UniPhier® Shadow H.264 Compression Engine;
- Up to 133dB Enhanced Super Dynamic Range;
- Crystal clear images at ultra-fast frame rate of 60 fps;
- High resolution (1920 x 1080 Full HD – SFV631L, 1280 x 960 HD – SFN611L);
- Double SD Card slots for longer storage and reliability;
- Built-in LEDs for low-light viewing (to Zero Lux);
- High sensitivity with multi-processing noise reduction;
- Ease of installation;
- Weather Compensation to help improve the captured image in poor weather conditions such as smog, fog, or smoke;
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams (max. 4 streams) to ensure simultaneous real-time monitoring and high resolution recording.
Contact us for more information on Panasonic Business products:.