New Panasonic Bread Maker Delivers Cooking Magic
Panasonic has announced the SD-2501 Bread Maker – a durable and easy to use unit with a host of fantastic features so users can enjoy a delicious loaf or even create their own fruit jam using the new Jam and Compote mode.
The SD-2501 boasts a large capacity raisin and nut dispenser to ensure that additional ingredients such as nuts and dried fruit are added at the correct time and are evenly dispersed throughout the loaf. After baking is complete, the dispenser can be removed for easy cleaning.
The SD-2501 is sure to be a hit with the whole family and is perfect for true bread lovers with a variety of bread programs including Gluten Free and Rye Bread modes. The new Specialty mode also allows users to bake bread with ease using various cereals and flours – such as spelt flour.
Mathew Harrison, Group Marketing Manager – Home Environment, Panasonic Australia, said: “We are very excited to launch this new model into the Australian market – we had an exceptional response last year when we re-introduced the Panasonic Bread Maker to Australian customers and are looking forward to offering consumers even more advanced features with this new model.”
“Users can unleash their baking creativity with a greater range of bread programs at their fingertips and even make their own fruit jam and preserves with the new Jam and Compote mode – the perfect complement to any bread.”
The new model features a variety of baking options, including crust colour control so the baking temperature and time can be automatically selected to achieve a light, medium or dark crust , and also three different loaf sizes.
The SD-2501 also includes a 10 minute power interruption protection feature with self-resetting motor protector and a 13 hour preset timer, so users can have freshly baked bread at any hour of the day.
The nutritional benefits of bread are well recognised as not only is it rich in complex carbohydrates which are a natural source of energy, bread is also high in fibre and low in fat and contains a wealth of vitamins and minerals.
The new Panasonic SD-2501 Bread Maker is available in October from consumer electronics retailers. For more information and stockists, visit www.panasonic.com.au or phone 132 600.
Panasonic SD-2501 – Bread Maker with raisin/nut dispenser
• Diamond-Fluoro coated Bread Pan and Kneading Blade for outstanding durability.
• Jam and compote mode, with eight jam and six compote recipes available.
• Specialty mode allows users to cook with various cereals and flours, such as spelt flour.
• Raisin/nut dispenser.
• 10 minute power interruption protection – in case of emergency, the machine has a 10 minute memory. The program will resume if restarted within 10 minutes.
• Choice of three loaf sizes and three crust colours.
• 13 versatile baking programs and a comprehensive list of recipes are included in the operation manual. Menu options include Basic, White, Wheat, Rye, French, Italian, Sandwich, Gluten Free, Pizza and Bake Only.
• Improved inner pan lock mechanism.
• 13 hour digital timer – wake up to the fresh smell of bread.
• Slim and compact design with a generous pan size of 1.13kg.
|Power supply||230V/240V AC 50Hz|
|Power consumed||Maximum 550W|
|Dimensions||Approx 37.0 x 28.0 x 33.0cm|
|Accessories||Measuring cup (310ml), measuring spoon|