Competition now over
As proud sponsors of the Australian Open in Melbourne, Panasonic is awarding double passes as part of their latest Twitter promotion. The promotion kicks off at 10am AEDST Wednesday 20th January via Panasonic’s Twitter account (@PanasonicAU). Participants are asked to send in a photo of their most outrageous tennis outfit, with judges awarding the four most clever and creative entries the double passes.
Tickets up for grabs
4 x double passes to the Rod Laver Arena to be won for the Men’s Semi-Final Twilight Session on Friday 29th January, 2010.
Commences 10am AEDST Wednesday 20th January 2010 with entries to be in for judging by 4pm AEDST Monday 25th January 2010.
Winners will be notified via Twitter immediately after judging and have until 3pm AEDST Wednesday 27th January to provide their contact details.
How do I enter?
- Take a photo of yourself, family or friend in the most outrageous tennis outfit. You’ll need your friend’s or family member’s permission to submit their photo.
- Upload and tweet the photo link to @PanasonicAU
- Enter within the given deadlines (see above).
- Our judging panel will pick four winners and then contact them via Twitter – so be sure to follow us so we can get in touch!
- Provide us with your contact details within the required time to be confirmed as a winner.
- Pick up your tickets from the Will Call Office located at the Front Gate, Rod Laver Arena entrance on the day of the game and enjoy!
Things you need to know
- You must be an Australian resident aged 18+ to enter.
- If you fail to respond and provide us with your contact details prior to the predetermined cut-off time (see T&Cs) then your tickets will be allocated to the next available winner.
- Tickets will be available for collection from the Will Call Office, located at the Front Gate, Rod Laver Arena entrance on the day of the game. Proof of ID will be required to collect the tickets.
- Winners must be available to attend the Australian Open on the date specified. Ticket dates cannot be changed but winners can specify a family member/friend who will attend in their place.
- Prize is tickets only and does NOT include flight’s, transport to and from the venue or accommodation etc.
- You may submit multiple entries, but each entry needs to be unique.
- Be sure to check your Twitter account vigilantly so not to miss out on being awarded your tickets.
- Do NOT upload any offensive or inappropriate photos.
For full competition Terms and Conditions click here
For the latest news, tournament info and player profiles visit the Australian Open website.