This year’s bi-annual Australian broadcast exhibition, conference and workshop (otherwise known as ABE2016) was bigger and better than ever, thanks to a brand new location, new look, new management, new conference organiser and some exciting new exhibitors.
Held at Doltone House in Pyrmont from August 9-11, ABE2016 offered visitors the opportunity to hear from industry experts on hot broadcast topics such as IP production and delivery, 4K, HDR, HEVC, OTT, cloud broadcasting and more.
Naturally the Panasonic Australia Broadcast and Professional Video Division team was out in full force at ABE2016, exhibiting a variety of award-winning products from our broadcast, professional and cinematography video ranges. Sandro Ricci, Technical Support Manager for Panasonic Australia, also impressed attendees with his P2Cast Cloud based ENG workflow presentation, showcasing the future of connected ENG.
A peek behind the scenes of ABE2016 with Panasonic
For Panasonic, ABE2016 allowed us to demonstrate the way our broadcast solutions connect office and field-based services teams. Our solutions are designed to seamlessly integrate newsrooms systems with the camera crews and provide a path to the future of 4K, HDR and Video Over IP.
Spotlight on Panasonic products exhibited at ABE2016
- P2 Cast Cloud Based P2HD Accelerated ENG workflow system
- AJ-PX270EN AVC-ULTRA P2HD 3MOS Handheld Camcorder with 3G-SDI & Wi-Fi Option
- AJ-PX5000EN AVC-ULTRA P2HD 3MOS Shoulder Camcorder with 3G-SDI & Wi-Fi Option
- AK-HC3000 4K Studio Camcorder Systems
- AG-DVX200EN 4K Large Format Handheld Camcorder
- AU-V35LT1G 4K Large Format VariCam Digital Cinematography Camera
- AW-HE130KEJ 3MOS HD Integrated Camera with 3G-SDI, HDMI & IP Streaming
Contact us for more information on Panasonic Business products:.