Fill your home with the warm aroma of freshly baked loaf straight from your Panasonic bread maker.
Time: 5 to 10 minutes
- 1 tsp yeast
- 500g strong white bread flour
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 25g parmesan cheese
- 3 sprigs of rosemary, leaves only
- 370 ml water
- Place the ingredients into the machine in the order listed above.
- Select Menu 01, large size.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool at end of cycle.
Tip: If your bread is not rising as well as it was, this is probably due to the poor gluten quality of the flour. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) is a dough improver; It helps improve the volume of the loaf.