Panasonic supplied more than 640 visual systems in over 40 pavilions at Expo Milano 2015, themed “Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life”. Selected for high quality and reliability, our projectors were used to create breathtaking images on a huge variety of surfaces while interactive touch-screen and video-wall panels served a feast for the senses. Panasonic’s marathon endurance was proven with about 98% of the 640 installed products running failure-free for 15 hours per day over a continuous six-month period.
Expo Milano: Panasonic Visual Systems Highlight
Japan Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 had one of the largest scales of all the participating countries, showcasing the wisdom and skills that can be found in Japanese food and food culture. More than thirty Panasonic projectors were used to create innovative and engaging spaces, including an interactive waterfall created with ten PT-DZ870 projectors.READ MORE
German Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 was one of the most popular pavilions, with long queues of visitors keen to experience the interactive space created by over 20 Panasonic projectors.READ MORE
Etihad Airways at Milan Expo 2015 pavilion served as a social hub for visitors, spreading a wealth of multimedia entertainment across two floors that utilised Panasonic video wall and broadcast technology.READ MORE
Why Choose Panasonic Visual Systems?
- High brightness and high picture quality.
- The compact and lightweight body enables the projectors to be installed in various locations.
- Cost-effectiveness (low power consumption, compact and light weight body) helps to dramatically reduce the costs of large-scale projection.
- High reliability to minimize maintenance.
- Multi-Screen Support System (Edge Blending/Color Matching), Geometric Adjustment function for seamlessly edge-blended images onto specially shaped screens.
Contact us for more information on Panasonic Business products:.