Introducing the mobile worker’s best friend: the Panasonic Toughbook 55 14″ semi-rugged Windows 10 Pro notebook. Building on legendary reliability, versatility, performance and ruggedness, the Toughbook 55 offers unrivaled flexibility with its modular expansion packs and accessories that can accommodate a multitude of work environments and personal preferences.
The Toughbook 55’s modular design supports the demands of public safety, enterprise and government customers alike which offers unparalleled customisation that can simplify ordering, shorten lead times, decrease downtime and help futureproof your purchase as work needs change.
Expansion packs offer a variety of additional features such as I/O ports, a fingerprint reader, dedicated graphics and a second storage drive. Both the main storage drive and optional second storage drive are quick-release for easier installation and access to the drives. The RAM and keyboard are both user-upgradeable.
Often mounted in vehicles and used indoors and outdoors, this latest Toughbook has the ability to work all day on a fully charged battery, which is among the most critical needs for users out in the field. The Toughbook 55 has the longest battery life of any Panasonic Toughbook to date with the ability to ‘hot-swap’ an optional second battery without powering down or interruptions.
Toughbook 55 14″ Semi-Rugged Windows 10 Pro Notebook
- Intel® Core™ i5-8365U vPro™ processor
- Windows 10 Pro
- 14″ HD (WXGA) or Full-HD active matrix display
- Optional capacitive touch screen (max 1,000cd/m2 brightness touchscreen model)
- Lightweight and slim design (approx 2.08 kg to 2.22 kg depending on configuration, and 32.8mm)
- 8GB RAM (expandable up to 64GB max) and 256GB SSD
- 2x USB 3.1, 1x USB 3.1 type C PD, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN and micro SDCX
- Front and rear expansion slot
- Toughbook universal bay
- Long battery life of up to 19 hours (MobileMark 2014)
- Dedicated global positioning and 4G LTE optional
- -20 °C to +60 °C operating temperature
- Robust honeycomb-style magnesium casing with carry handle
- IP53 ingress protection*
- Withstands drops from a height of 91cm*
- Shock and vibration protected for vehicle docking
Contact us for more information on Panasonic Business products:.